This job is no longer available
- Undertaking valuations of trading businesses and their properties.
- Providing valuations to a range of sectors including: licensed leisure, hotels, healthcare, retail, restaurants, pharmacies, and petrol stations.
- Providing valuations for bank lending and portfolio purposes.
To be successful, you will need the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (FRICS / MRICS).
- Proven specialist valuation experience ideally covering a range of niche sectors.
- Experience working for a consultancy organisation or within a relevant client side organisation.
- Knowledge of the West Midlands market would be beneficial although not essential.
A successful firm of property consultants that is well established and has enjoyed continued growth throughout the UK and beyond.
A competitive package that is tailored to the successful applicant, but is designed to attract high calibre individuals from a chartered surveyor up to director level.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.