Maintenance Manager (12 month fixed term contract) - Essex
Maintenance Manager (12 Month Fixed Term Contract)
My client is a well established service provider operating in a number of different sectors including Retail, Healthcare, Education, Commercial and Industrial. They are looking for a Maintenance Manager with Retail experience to join their team on a 12 month fixed term basis.
- Reporting into the Technical Services Manager, you will be working on one of my clients most prestigious contracts responsible for the operational delivery of hard services within a single site.
- Direct responsibility for a team of 15 engineers whom you will work closely with ensuring the PPM and Reactive works are being managed in line with the KPI's/SLA's in place and that the client is happy with the service they are receiving.
- Regular client liaison being the first point of contact in relation to any problems or technical queries.
- Available for providing technical guidance to your immediate team whilst also being responsible for keeping them motivated.
- Working with Concept CAFM system for management information and reporting.
In order to be successful in your application, you will need to possess the following:
- An electrical or mechanical engineering background.
- A proven track record of managing PPM and reactive works ideally within a Retail environment.
- A solid grounding within a hard services operational role.
- Excellent man-management, client liaison and interpersonal skills.
- A solid understanding of CAFM systems - Concept/Maximo.
- Project Management experience.
- A clean UK driver's licence.
This is a fantastic opportunity will a well established and highly reputable company.
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunity available, please contact Nicola Jackson on 0161 638 8740 for a non-committal and confidential discussion or alternatively by e-mail: .