This job is no longer available
About The Company:
Are you interested in joining the market-leading player within the ground engineering and piling sectors?
About The Role:
They require a dynamic and commercially astute Quantity Surveyor to oversee a portfolio of work, reporting into the company commercial manager. Works range from mostly infrastructure and utilities with some commercial and industrial. Forms of contract are predominantly NEC, along with some bespoke contracts. The role will require you to oversee a Quantity Surveyor who will assist you in the running of your works.
About The Candidate:
- Solid and structured civils experience with a good understanding of piling works.
- Structured career history.
- Ideally degree qualified.
- Be able to work under your own initiative and direction.
- Seek to drive profits and better efficiency.