This job is no longer available
Senior Land Manager/Land Manager
Based: West London
Remuneration: Up to £62,000 package + outstanding benefits
Xecutive Search is delighted to be instructed as the exclusive agent for a highly dynamic RSL specialising in both private and affordable housing.
Due to extensive expansion our client is now looking to appoint a Senior Land Manager/Land Manager. Reporting to the Head of Land and Planning the role will be responsible for:
1. Sourcing and acquiring opportunities in accordance with the Land Acquisition Strategy. Including working with the New Business and Special Projects teams on opportunities they are seeking to acquire or develop.
2. Undertaking Market Research reports through obtaining information on housing needs, selling prices for new and second hand shared ownership and outright sale properties. Obtaining relevant data on demographics, employment, education communication and recreation specific to sites being considered for purchase.
3. Instructing the Market Intelligence and where necessary the Sales Team to undertake Market Research Reports providing a full information brief on the site under investigation.
4. Preparing feasibility briefs for the Development Team, its consultants and contractors and coordinating the gathering of relevant technical, planning and construction information for bidding.
5. Assessing potential mixed tenure/mixed use purchases for financial viability using PAMWIN and/or other Feasibility software packages and assessing schemes against Group financial parameters
6. Ensuring that offers made are competitive, fully risk assessed and are on terms acceptable to the company by involving the Development Team.
7. Providing reports in order to obtain the necessary approvals from Senior Managers, Directors, the Risks and Opportunities Panel and Investment and Development Committee to make land offers and proceed to exchange of contracts.
8. Instigating written instructions to Solicitors to act on behalf of the company in the acquisition of land, detailing the precise terms agreed.
9. Undertaking full due diligence by coordinating the Development Team, its consultants and contractors and solicitors and creation of a land acquisition and audit documents
10. Creating the project critical path programme identifying anticipated project key milestone dates.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record as a Land Manager or Senior Land Manager with a House Builder, Residential Developer or Housing Association.
This is a very rare opportunity to join a people focussed organisation with a friendly and forward thinking team at a very exciting time. A remuneration package of up to £62,000 is offered along with a market leading benefits package including flexible working hours, extended holiday days, generous pension scheme and private healthcare to name a few!
To apply please forward your CV in Word format along with current salary details to email@example.com.