Senior Lettings Negotiator - Notting Hill
As a Lettings Negotiator your role will also involve:
- Working closely with the Lettings Manager to identify new business opportunities.
- Generating quality leads, following these up and consistently aiming for high conversion rates.
- Promoting other Hamptons Services where appropriate and generating referral leads.
- Having an in-depth understanding of the local market and competitors in the area to maintain a competitive advantage.
- Ensuring that all instructions are presented to the highest standard to prospective Tenants.
- Ensuring that all documentation is completed before the beginning of the tenancy i.e. PAT, Gas Safety Certificate and Tenancy Terms and Conditions.
- Ensuring that all financial targets are met and are exceeded on a monthly basis.
- Managing customer feedback effectively, sending out feedback forms and immediately addressing any highlighted areas of concern.
- Actively supporting the Branch in achieving the highest levels of customer service feedback from clients, suppliers and the Company.
- Pro-actively managing, maintaining and developing relationships with both Landlords and Tenants.
- Pro-actively ensuring that all written communications on behalf of the Branch are accurate and conform to ARLA and Housing Act requirements.
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a busy lettings or agency environment.
- Self motivation with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work on your own as well as in a team.
- A professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach.
Intermediate MS Word, Excel, & Outlook skills.
- Strong customer focus.High accuracy and attention to detail.
- Full and clean UK driving licence.
- Able to demonstrate a successful track record in meeting and exceeding targets.
Hamptons International is one of the leading residential agents offering an extensive portfolio of UK and international property. It deals with sales, lettings, residential developments, property management and mortgages. The company is headquartered in London and currently has a network of over 85 offices.
With more than 140 years’ experience, Hamptons International offers unrivalled expertise and service in the market. The company has won numerous awards including The Sunday Times award for Training and The Sunday Times award for Innovation. It prides itself on offering exceptional customer service and being a leader within its sector.
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting role with excellent career development then please apply.