Site Sales Negotiator - Cheltenham
As a Site Sales Negotiator, your role will involve:
Based on site, you will be responsible for dealing with the developer on a day-to-day basis, whilst working closely with our prospective buyers. You will work within a marketing suite and carry out viewings of the development, so it is essential that you are knowledgeable on the site. Your primary focus will be to meet the needs of the consumer and the developer.
- Prior experience of working on new build sites, but previous residential experience would also be accepted.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Have a professional approach.
- Be computer literate - specifically with the ability to use MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent standard of communication.
- Strong customer focus.
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proven experience of meeting and exceeding targets.
Hamptons International is one of the leading residential agents offering an extensive portfolio of UK and international property. It deals with sales, lettings, residential developments, property management and mortgages. The company is headquartered in London and currently has a network of over 85 offices.
With more than 140 years’ experience, Hamptons International offers unrivalled expertise and service in the market. The company has won numerous awards including The Sunday Times award for Training and The Sunday Times award for Innovation. It prides itself on offering exceptional customer service and being a leader within its sector.
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting role with excellent career development then please apply.