This job is no longer available
As a Sales Administrator, your role will involve:
- Answering the telephone and referring calls to the appropriate member of the team.
- Registering applicant’s details.
- Opening and distributing incoming post and franking outgoing post.
- Ensuring faxes and e-mails are responded to in a timely manner.
- Maintaining the team diary.
- Organising and attending team meetings.
- Maintaining the filing system.
- Supporting and assisting the team with administrative duties when required.
- Completing banking paperwork and processing invoices.
- Collating all monthly and weekly invoice returns.
- Compiling weekly and monthly statistics.
- A professional approach.
- Be computer literate - specifically with the ability to use MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent standard of communication.
- Customer focused.
- Strong administration skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
Hamptons International is one of the leading residential agents offering an extensive portfolio of UK and international property. It deals with sales, lettings, residential developments, property management and mortgages. The company is headquartered in London and currently has a network of over 85 offices.
With more than 140 years’ experience, Hamptons International offers unrivalled expertise and service in the market. The company has won numerous awards including The Sunday Times award for Training and The Sunday Times award for Innovation. It prides itself on offering exceptional customer service and being a leader within its sector.
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting role with excellent career development then please apply.
** Please note that clicking apply will take you to our website - YOU MUST complete the online form to be considered for this position**