Sales Negotiator / Senior Neogtiator - Residential Estate Agency - Chelsea
As a Senior Sales Negotiator, your role will involve:
- Working closely with the team to identify new business opportunities and generate new ideas.
- Driving high value sales through the office.
- Generating quality leads, following these up and consistently aiming for high conversion rates.
- Promoting other Hamptons products & services where appropriate.
- Ensuring that all financial targets are met and are exceeded on a monthly basis.
- Complying with all relevant legislation relating to Money Laundering, Property Mis-descriptions and the Estate Agency Act.
- Ensuring that all customers receive a professional, efficient, friendly and personalised service.
- Consistently demonstrating the ability to pre-empt whilst fully understanding customer needs and requirements.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Estate Agency.
- Proven ability of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Local market knowledge is beneficial but not essential.
- Excellent team player skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy - specifically with the ability to use MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- A full and clean UK driving license.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Natural sales leadership that others can learn from.
Hamptons International is one of the leading residential agents offering an extensive portfolio of UK and international property. It deals with sales, lettings, residential developments, property management and mortgages. The company is headquartered in London and currently has a network of over 85 offices.
With more than 140 years’ experience, Hamptons International offers unrivalled expertise and service in the market. The company has won numerous awards including The Sunday Times award for Training and The Sunday Times award for Innovation. It prides itself on offering exceptional customer service and being a leader within its sector.
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting role with excellent career development then please apply.
Please be aware that once you apply to this job you will be re-directed to our online application form which you MUST complete to be considered.