This job is no longer available
An opportunity has arisen to join the Investment Agency Team of this leading real estate business. Working closely with the Team Director, you will be involved in a variety of tasks associated with advising clients on investment sales and acquisitions.
Your outline duties will include:
• Business Development
• Assist with the valuation, appraisal and preparation of sales detail
• Actively market properties for sale and report to clients with marketing updates
• Identify potential new sales instructions from new and existing clients
• Assist in pre due diligence for potential acquisitions including cash flow analysis and prepare investment purchase reports for clients
• Service existing client requirements with suitable investment product. Prepare schedules of available properties
• Develop own client base to include institutional and private clients. In particular develop business with your existing private client contacts
• Network with key agents to gain access to early and off market investment opportunities
• Keep up to date with market movements, deal analysis and pricing in the market
You will be a driven individual who can generate fees and work independently on projects. Preferably MRICS, you will have investment agency experience and be able to call upon contacts within the national and out of town markets.