Strategic Land Manager - Gloucestershire
Strategic Land Manager
KHA are delighted to be exclusively retained by a dynamic, family-owned group of companies with a heritage spanning more than 50 years. They operate a portfolio of divisions across residential and commercial property development, contracting and civils, plant hire, farming, forestry, strategic land and leisure.
Our client strive to operate as a high-performance business and a learning-empowered organisation, which ensures the products and services they provide are of the highest quality. Through commitment and innovation, they believe in making a difference and continuing the growth of their business through investments in infrastructure, facilities, training and, most importantly - their people.
Due to 2019 growth plans we are now looking to recruit a Strategic Land Manager to play a key role within the business and be responsible for the identification, evaluation and acquisition of land in line with strategic land objectives and to ensure planning consents are obtained cost effectively and that maximum contribution is achieved from all land purchases. Ideally you will have a proven track record within a managerial function currently working for a residential developer. You will be a consummate team player and be willing to roll your ‘sleeves up’ to co-ordinate all aspects of land and planning functions.
- Develop and implement land acquisition strategies through the identification, evaluation and negotiation of opportunities
- Manage the planning application process working with key individuals both internally and externally to enable projects to be ready for construction
- Operate within key parameters relating to budgeted land investment, contribution and ROCE levels and desired location
- Manage the contractual obligations in land purchase contracts.
- Deliver the full potential and optimum value for Company assets.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of acquiring and identifying strategic land for development, a thorough knowledge of the planning process and planning law within the UK, and be able to demonstrate a partnering approach to your work. In addition you will be highly results driven and commercially astute.
The offer includes:
- Competitive salary and car allowance
- Annual company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Private Healthcare
For further details, in the strictest of confidence please forward your CV, along with current salary details to our retained consultant, Kathryn Hayter at KHA via email firstname.lastname@example.org or give her a call on 0121 222 5580.
Please note third party introductions will not be accepted.