Client-Side Development Manager - Bristol
This proactive developer and challenger residential developer have instructed Beach Baker to recruit a Development Manager based in Bristol with proven land acquisition background.
A proven track record of purchasing off market sites ideally without planning permission, or with planning where significant value can be added through option agreements etc is required. This particular firm excels in acquiring diverse sites across the main regional cities and the successful applicant will join an expanding team with a unique approach to site identification and development.
The firm work in partnership with planning officers to achieve high density projects often within urban settings in cities or within commuting areas to the major cities. The scope of the role will change as different projects develop and there are excellent opportunities for progression internally as the team grows.The role will require the successful candidate will be a self-starter and able to utilise this experience to acquire sites with a view to adding significant value.
With support from the Development Director you will be involved in sourcing residential development opportunities and conducting appraisals to explore the viability of the relevant development site which will include:
- Managing the acquisition process through to completion.
- Due diligence and feasibility on potential acquisitions.
- Managing professional fees and construction costs on development projects.
- Appraising sites through Argus Developer or similar.
The successful candidate will ideally be RICS Qualified and possess about 5 years relevant experience. An ability to navigate planning and construction challenges is also beneficial although support from the wider team will be available.
The role itself offers an extremely competitive package along with the exposure to some of Bristol, Birmingham and Manchester's most exciting new developments. The patch will be centred on Bristol.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rupert Stuart-Baker on 0117 925 6401
Apply for Client-Side Development Manager - Bristol
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- General Practice Surveyor £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Residential Investment & Development Surveyor £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Agency & Leasing Surveyor £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Planning & Development Surveyor £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)