Investment Analyst Surveyor - Norwich
Investment Analyst Surveyor
Targetfollow is a fast moving, privately owned commercial property investment and development company specialising in mixed use city centre regeneration. Our portfolio comprises property assets across the UK and Europe. We are seeking a high calibre Investment Analyst Surveyor to join our team based in the beautiful and historic City of Norwich.
The successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing and analysing potential acquisitions and carrying out financial appraisals, with particular focus on potential opportunities to add value through development and strategic asset management.
In applying for this role, candidates should be aware extensive travel is expected and the following skills and experience will be required:-
• Be a qualified member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) with at least 2 years post qualification experience;
• Be fully aware of, and have proven experience in the core principles of commercial property sales and acquisition;
• Proven experience of financial modelling for multi-property transactions;
• Experience of financial appraisals, financing and re-financing investments
• Good strategic asset management capability
• Detailed knowledge of VBA for Microsoft Excel.
Excellent remuneration package to include company car, pension and healthcare.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter by 1st February 2013 to;
Tina Moore, Senior Director, Targetfollow Group Limited, Riverside House, 11-12 Riverside Road, Norwich, NR1 1SQ.
To apply for this role please click the 'Apply now Button'