Sales and Marketing Co-Ordinator - Maidenhead
Working within the International Team of our RDI department, your role will involve a variety of activities including event organisation, developing marketing activity and co-ordinating the design and publication of materials whilst providing the new and innovative team with all round organisational support. It’s an opportunity for someone to grow their position and responsibility, based on the success of the team and the individual. This is a busy role which requires someone who is extremely proactive and able to work on their own initiative. In addition, you should be comfortable working within a dynamic and enthusiastic team.
As the Sales & Marketing Co-ordinator your role will include:
• liaising and building relationships with a range of stakeholders, e.g. customers, suppliers, colleagues
• managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters and flyers - writing and proofreading copy, and liaising with designers and printers
• liaising and managing advertising campaigns
• arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials
• maintaining and updating mailing databases
• preparing weekly reports to monitor results of marketing campaigns
• organising direct marketing activities, e.g. newsletter
• organising and attending events and exhibitions
• establishing connections with business organisations and casual societies for possible marketing opportunities
• updating website and monitor web enquiries
• carrying out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness
• evaluating marketing campaigns and preparing reports on a regular basis
• researching and investigating potential markets and developments
• monitoring competitors’ activities.
• supporting the RDI team with their marketing needs. The successful candidate;
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- must have experience of event/trade show organisation
- ability to multi-task and prioritise
- pro-active approach
- able to work on own initiative
- team player
- excellent communication skills
- confident and outgoing
- strong IT skills
Hamptons International is one of the leading residential agents offering an extensive portfolio of UK and international property. It deals with sales, lettings, residential developments, property management and mortgages. The company is headquartered in London and currently has a network of over 85 offices.
With more than 140 years’ experience, Hamptons International offers unrivalled expertise and service in the market. The company has won numerous awards including The Sunday Times award for Training and The Sunday Times award for Innovation. It prides itself on offering exceptional customer service and being a leader within its sector.
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting role with excellent career development then please apply.