Associate - Retail Lease Advisory
Our leading Retail department is seeking a talented Associate to join our Retail Lease Advisory team based in the West End. The team are extremely highly regarded with a strong client base.
- The role is within Retail Lease Advisory to focus principally on Shopping Centre and High Street lease advisory instructions for a wide client base of landlords and tenants.
- To provide excellent professional advice and service to clients both in support of existing team instructions and new/target instructions
- Depending upon experience – to take responsibility for specific shopping centre/client instructions
- Managing the input of other team members/reports
- Work collaboratively within a collegiate team environment
The successful candidate will be RICS qualified and have exceptional technical competence in Landlord and Tenant work. They will also have previous retail experience and strong market knowledge.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and knowledgeable individual to join a market leading team. If you require more information or would like to discuss this opportunity in greater detail please contact Rosie Yates in the recruitment team: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please apply via our careers page below.
About Cushman and Wakefield:
Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facilities services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), tenant representation, and valuations & advisory.