Our leading Global Occupier Services team is looking to appoint a talented Senior Surveyor to join the Transaction Management team based in the City. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing and profitable team which is looking to double turnover in the next 2-3 years.
- To support in the implementation of the business plan through managing and developing client relationships, contributing to business development assignments, managing client’s assignments, representing the office/ team in the market
- Manage day-to-day responsibility for project delivery and reporting
- Fulfil revenue and profit targets
- Maintain, develop and strengthen strategic relationships with new and existing clients, actively developing business opportunities
- Advise clients on portfolio strategy and optimisation solutions
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working in a Transaction Management team or a corporate real estate capacity. They must have experience of leading large and complex client instructions. They will also require business development and client relationship management skills as this is a highly client facing position. Strong financial acumen and high level business and report writing skills will also be necessary.
If you require more information or would like to discuss this further, please contact Rosie Yates in the recruitment team: firstname.lastname@example.org.