Head of Workplace Consultancy
Our client is a market-leading workplace specialist, offering fit out, design and workplace consultancy throughout the UK. They have an outstanding reputation within the industry.
They are seeking an exceptional Head of Workplace Consultancy to lead their established design team.
This is an exciting role and you will be confident & professional and ‘stand out from the crowd’. Workplace consultancy is of key importance to my client and this is a high profile role.
You will report directly to the Managing Director, be client facing, focused and self-motivated.
- Hunger for success
- Extensive experience as a Workplace Consultant as a senior level
- In depth experience of workplace strategies, agile working, new ways of working, activity based working
- Experience of leading a team
- Aspirations of being a thought leader within the industry
- Excellent analytical skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- A natural communicator
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Workplace Consultant to take the next step up in their career. You will work with high profile clients and contribute to the success of the team and company.
The generous benefits package includes a private Healthcare Scheme, Life Assurance and Group Income Protection.
If you feel you have the outstanding qualities required in this role and are keen to take on a new challenge please apply now.
Keywords | Workplace Consultancy | Director | Organisational Psychology | Head of Workplace Consultancy
Apply for Head of Workplace Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly