Associate Director - Asset Management - United Kingdom
Associate Director - Asset Management
LocatED is a government-owned property company, responsible for buying and developing sites in England to help meet the Government’s commitment to build 500 new free schools by 2020, and help create 600,000 new school places by 2021. LocatED will also secure sites to help deliver the additional 110 free schools announced in the Budget (Wednesday 8 March).
- LocatED has £2bn to acquire land and buildings for new free schools in England.
- LocatED operates at pace and has exchanged contracts in 14 days.
- LocatED is highly competitive in the market.
- LocatED will consider brownfield; greenfield; mixed-use sites; and existing buildings, that can deliver 10,000 to 175,000 sq. ft. gross internal floor area
The LocatED Asset Management team support the free schools acquisitions programme and are responsible for the asset management of the existing and pipeline portfolio. This includes:
- Set-up and management of portfolio.
- Active asset management of the portfolio through the holding period.
- Identification of property for enhanced value, redevelopment or disposal.
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.