Bridging Finance Underwriter - Mayfair, Central London
Bridging Finance Underwriter
Our Client, a forward thinking and highly respected bridging lender is looking to hire an experienced underwriter into their Central London team.
As a business, they are established with a superb track record in providing funding solutions for property developers and SME's operating across the property market.
They have huge growth plans and a huge appetite for success making this a fantastic opportunity for motivated professionals within the bridging finance sector.
Working with the best technology available and utilising a flexible lending approach, you will have an interesting and rewarding career in a fast paced and friendly team environment.
You as the successful candidate must have the following:
- Minimum of 3 years bridging underwriting experience
- The successful candidate must have an in depth understanding of manual underwriting within the short/medium term lending markets (Commercial Mortgages / Bridging Finance).
- Experience in Bridging finance, refurbishment, development finance and or SME Loans
- Be Degree educated
- Be highly motivated, ambitious and possess and willingness to develop further individually
- Be highly organised, committed and reliable
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong planning and problem solving skills
- Experience dealing with brokers and 3rd parties
- Analytically minded
Salary up to £60,000 for the successful and right candidate plus Bonus and Benefits
For more information on this role and to have a confidential conversation, please contact Grant Kaveney at GKR London Property Recruitment on 0207 048 3304 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org