Strategic Land / Senior Land Manager
Strategic Land Manager or Senior Strategic Land Manager - private developer £50,000 - £90,000 basic plus bonus and package.
I am working with one of the leading national housing developer who are in the private sector that is looking to strengthen the strategic land team in their Surrey office.
They are looking to recruit a strategic land manager who would be able to oversee their region on the outskirts of the M25 and report directly into the Group Strategic Land Director.
You will be working for either another national house builder or strategic land promoter in a strategic land manager role or Planning manager looking to make a move into a wider land role.
You will be sourcing and assessing strategic land projects in South/North home counties wider. You will also be project managing existing projects so you will have a strong background in town planning.
You will have detailed understanding of the strategic land market and have a good network of contacts in this region.
This is an exceptional role for a bright and ambitious strategic land manager or town planner to join one of the leading names in the house building industry
- Degree qualified (ideally property related)
- Ideally MRICS or MRTPI
- Experienced development surveyor or town planner looking to make a career move into a wider strategic land role.
- Good understanding of planning and project managing large strategic sites.
- Dynamic and ambitious
More searches like this
- Construction Residential £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in West Sussex
- Housing & Social Residential £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in West Sussex
- Residential Investment & Development Residential £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in West Sussex
- Planning & Development Residential £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in West Sussex
- Land Residential £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in West Sussex