Temporary New Homes Sales Consultant - Berkshire
5 days left
- Full Time
A well-known housing association based in Berkshire is looking for a temporary Sales Advisor to join their sales team.
This housing association owns and manages around 6'200 rented homes, including 400 sheltered housing flats, as well as 1'200 leaseholder properties.
They were founded in February 2008 following the successful ballot of tenants and leaseholders to transfer homes in the area.
As a temporary Sales Advisor, you are required to assist the Sales team dealing with various administrative duties, inputting data, taking telephone enquiries.
The Responsibilities of a temporary New Homes Sales Advisor:
- Organise mailing lists and property viewings for the Sales Team
- Assist the Sales Team by arranging meetings, taking notes and distributing minutes as required
- Mange general enquires, answering telephone calls and responding to emails.
- Assist in monitoring the progress of sales
- Maintaining the Sales and Marketing customer database
- Liase with solicitors, financial advisors and purchasers
- Liase with HCA, GLA, local Authorities and other key stakeholders
- Provide a sales service at times of high sales activity
- Carry out duties with due regard to the provisions of health and safety legislation
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times
The ideal New Homes Sales Advisor should:
- Must have New Homes , shared ownership experience
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Have excellent computer skills, excel savvy
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Be great team player
- Be self-motivated, determined
Salary: £10.50 per hour
If you're open to flexible work including weekends and you think this role sounds of interest to you please do not hesitate to send your CV across to Georgia.littlejohn @deverellsmith.com
Apply for Temporary New Homes Sales Consultant - Berkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly