Foundation Recruitment is currently collaborating with a pan-European private equity boutique investment firm based in London and investing mainly in office and retail sector across Spain, Portugal, Germany and the Netherlands. As the business is coming to the closing of their I Fund, for which they committed circa € 700M, and raising equity for their II Fund, there are looking to organically grow as part of their overall strategy. They are therefore looking for a numerical Analyst who has a solid and proved real estate knowledge and had some hands-on exposure to real estate.
- Support senior team members in investing in real estate opportunities from the initial analysis, through underwriting of the transactions, due-diligence and closing.
- Creation and management of financial models, market research, preparation of deal memorandums for internal and external investment committees.
- Support the single assets analysis and creation of business plans for the asset management.
- Continuous interaction with the fund management and accurate reporting.
- As this is a small and boutique business you will have the chance to work with the Executives and Partners of the business from the very beginning and be involved in a number of diversified and exciting projects.
- Competitive salary
- Degree educated preferably with a focus in Real Estate, Economics or Finance.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in the Real Estate sector at UK or European level.
- Strongly analytical with proven numerical skills in particular financial modelling ability.
- CFA or RICS qualification would be considered as a strong advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team-player and accessible individual.
Apply for Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly