Foundation Recruitment is currently collaborating with a pan-European private equity boutique investment firm based in London and investing mainly in office and retail sector across Spain, Portugal, Germany and the Netherlands. As the business is coming to the closing of their I Fund, for which they committed circa € 700M, and raising equity for their II Fund, there are looking to organically grow as part of their overall strategy. They are therefore looking for a bright Asset Manager to join their team in London.
- To deliver superior investment performance on your assets optimising total returns.
- Constructing strategic asset management business plans for all the assets under responsibility.
- To identify opportunities to improve performance through leasing strategies, refurbishments, repositioning and redevelopments.
- Direct responsibility for management of performance of assets as well as monitoring of activates of local operating partners.
- Approving the property management strategy.
- Reporting punctually on progress made to the Fund Managers.
- Proactively developing and maintain extensive business and market contacts.
- As this is a small and boutique business you will have the chance to work with the Executives and Partners of the business from the very beginning and be involved in a number of diversified and exciting projects.
- Competitive salary.
- Degree educated preferably with a focus in Real Estate, Economics or Finance.
- RICS qualified
- Up to 4 years of post-qualified relevant asset management experience at UK or European level.
- Strongly analytical individual.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team-player, eager to learn and curious.
Apply for Asset Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly