Asset Management - Mixed Use Portfolio
Strategic Asset Management role to work on a mixed asset class portfolio, located across London and the SE. It’s a proactive role focusing on driving performance across all property sector types through the successful completion of value-add initiatives such as lease re-gears and extensions, initiating refurbishment and redevelopment strategies and then seeing these through to completion by managing a wide range of consultants, architects, engineers, etc; analysing new potential acquisitions with an asset management angle. Candidates must be MRICS, with 5 years and above PQE, and must have worked on a mixed sector portfolio in the past. They offer a diverse and interesting role working on a well known fund, which outperforms the IPD.
- Degree educated and MRICS, at least 5 years PQE.
- Strong understanding of commercial property valuation methodologies and portfolio management strategies.
- Previous experience in property /asset management, leasing or occupational advisory role.
- Property investment modelling skills (not essential but desirable)
- Bid writing and the preparation of case studies
- Working closely with Asset Management Director, proactively identify and deliver asset management initiatives which positively impact on Fund performance for retained client. This will involve the continual management of the lease events schedule, which often provide a starting point for value-add opportunities.
- Input asset management updates into Quarterly Written Fund Reports and present these updates in Quarterly client meetings with the Fund team.
- Provide regular updates on all ongoing asset management initiatives to the separate Property Management team.
- Assist Head of Asset Management on retained Institutional Client Fund in tracking all Asset Management and Added Value functions/initiatives across the Fund (all asset classes).
- Complete annual business plans and forecasting for properties under management, liaising closely with Property Management team.
- Regularly inspect the assets under management and liaise with the Fund’s tenants to ensure that the AM Team is well-placed to react to information gathered and feed this into future asset management strategies.
- Management of all third party consultants including external asset managers, letting agents, lawyers, architects, technical consultants on active Asset Management projects.
- Take ownership for the management of outstanding and upcoming rent reviews across the Fund, either progressing these directly with the tenants or selecting and over-seeing surveyors to undertake them on the retained clients’ behalf.
- Negotiation of lease extensions and, where appropriate, lease surrenders with existing tenants and of new leases with prospective occupiers.
- Coordinate refurbishment and redevelopment strategies which involves the management of a wide range of professional consultants, such as architects, building contractors, engineers and insurers.
- Where appropriate, provide asset management input into prospective new acquisitions for clients, under-writing business plan assumptions where applicable.
More searches like this
- Asset & Fund Management Surveyor £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- General Practice Surveyor £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Landlord & Tenant Surveyor £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Agency & Leasing Surveyor £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Property Management Surveyor £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)