Site Acquisition Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
We are currently assisting a growing student accommodation developer on the recruitment of Site Acquisition Manager in London!
A core value of this business is detail. The company is committed to using their expertise, creativity and research to confirm an opportunity is viable and ensure potential yield is understood before going ahead. This detail has delivered a strong portfolio of assets, all which have truly been maximised in value.
- The identification of new development opportunities for the business. This will consist of both on and off market opportunities which will be created from your strong network of contacts.
- Maintaining a strong knowledge of the sites suitable for student accommodation developments. Often creating new and in instances imaginative ideas.
- You will guide the process through to the legal transaction phase and managing any problems which arise throughout.
- You will be given a large amount of autonomy and 'trust' to grow the business within a certain region.
- You will have an extremely strong brand in terms of financial backing and reputation behind you.
- This opportunity also allows you to work in a growing and successful property sector.
- You will be able to work with a large degree of autonomy.
- Competitive remuneration and handsome bonus structure.
- Previous acquisition experience is vital.
- Ideally, you will have some student accommodation experience although isn't a necessity at all.
- Have a strong contact base which can be brought forward into the role.
- Be confident and versatile in different situations.
If you are interested in the position, please call Bradley Flatt on 0161 694 9724. Alternatively, you can send your CV
Apply for Site Acquisition Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly