2 days left
- Full Time
We are assisting a student accommodation developer on the recruitment of a Project Manager!
This opportunity is with a business that is expanding at an incredible rate. They have enjoyed 10 successful years of growth, operate across 6 countries and employ over 150 people! This is a business willing and ready to invest in their markets, and more importantly their employees.
- The management of projects from initial conception through to completion.
- The budget management responsibility will fall to you and it will be your duty to make sure the project is delivered on time and within budget.
- Pre-construction work including completing the due diligence on potential sites and acknowledging the work that needs to be done.
- Regularly liaise with the investment and acquisition teams.
- Ideally this person will be a Chartered Surveyor, however, our client is open to those individuals who aren't qualified but have the necessary experience.
- It is vital that this individual has a minimum of five years project management experience.
- Experience in student accommodation would be a benefit.
- Ability to work at a face pace and on a largely autonomous basis.
- The opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing developers in the UK!
- The projects will all be of notable size and scale, this will allow you to develop your skills considerably.
- You will be given substantial amounts of autonomy and flexibility in your work.
- Competitive remuneration and reward packages.
If you are interested in the opportunity, please call Bradley Flatt on 0161 694 9724. Alternatively, you can send your CV
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly