We are assisting a student accommodation developer on the recruitment of a Project Manager!
This opportunity is with a business that is expanding at an incredible rate. They have enjoyed 10 successful years of growth, operate across 6 countries and employ over 150 people! This is a business willing and ready to invest in their markets, and more importantly their employees.
- The management of projects from initial conception through to completion.
- The budget management responsibility will fall to you and it will be your duty to make sure the project is delivered on time and within budget.
- Pre-construction work including completing the due diligence on potential sites and acknowledging the work that needs to be done.
- Regularly liaise with the investment and acquisition teams.
- Ideally this person will be a Chartered Surveyor, however, our client is open to those individuals who aren't qualified but have the necessary experience.
- It is vital that this individual has a minimum of five years project management experience.
- Experience in student accommodation would be a benefit.
- Ability to work at a face pace and on a largely autonomous basis.
- The opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing developers in the UK!
- The projects will all be of notable size and scale, this will allow you to develop your skills considerably.
- You will be given substantial amounts of autonomy and flexibility in your work.
- Competitive remuneration and reward packages.
If you are interested in the opportunity, please call Bradley Flatt on 0161 694 9724. Alternatively, you can send your CV