Project Manager - Residential
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join an award winning, boutique London residential development and architecture company.
The individual will be bringing their extensive experience in the Residential or Hotels sector to:
- Manage Traditional, Design & Build, Construction Management, building and demolition projects
- Manage a number of projects at any one time
- Daily site supervision, inspections, supervision of compliance with architect’s instructions and designs
- Planning of project, setting benchmarks
- Prepare regular reports
- Adhere to compliance processes, policies and procedures
- Preparation of programmes both design, construction and deliver
- Contract administration
- Effective in managing a diverse teams of consultants, contractors, suppliers, lead, manage and develop project teams consisting of architectural design, technical design, planning, estimating, surveying, pre-contracts, construction, sales, health and safety and external experts
- Procurement and management of sub / trade contractors, suppliers
- Ability to take responsibility, meet project deadlines, to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Construction methods within the residential sector
Skills & Experience
- Experience of over 12 years’ as a Project Manager in the UK
- Degree level qualification: preferably CIAT, RIBA or IPMA
- Proven track record of leading and managing complex projects
- Ability to build rapport quickly with all personnel
- Detailed background of working on variety of project sizes
- Commercially minded. Creativity in terms of cost efficiency is a must.
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver