A rare opportunity has arisen for one of our most prestigious clients for a Projects Supervisor based in Berkshire.
Working closely with the Project Manager and across two Estates, you must be an exceptionally organised individual with genuine passion for a customer driven approach to providing maintenance services.
As the Projects Supervisor, you'll be tasked with assisting with the management of large scale, complex projects. Duties & responsibilities will include, but are by no means limited to:
- Carrying out pre and post inspections of all works undertaken
- Monitoring works in progress
- Providing detailed reports to the Management team
- Building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Reviewing all works and ensuring that they are completed to a high standard
- Ensuring that all requirements surrounding building services legislation and statutory compliance are adhered to
- Identifying potential problems and investigating solutions
Due to the day to day requirements of this role, you must be a confident user of all Microsoft packages and you'll be able to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
It would be beneficial if you have previously worked on multi-site estates, however this is not a prerequisite. It is required that you possess a City & Guilds or NVQ Qualification in a relevant discipline or have substantial experience within property services. Our client is keen to appoint someone who will represent them in a professional manner and who will work collaboratively with all colleagues as they pride themselves on delivering outstanding customer service.
In return for your dedication and expertise, you can expect to work in a great team. You'll be working 37.5 hours per week and will sometimes have to travel to their second site in London. The salary is offered at between £25,000 - £30,000 per annum, depending on experience.
This really is a superb opportunity for someone looking to gain some great experience within property services project management.