Development Manager - Mixed Use Development - London, c. £70-80k base
We are recruiting for a dynamic, mixed use developer based in London. They are looking to recruit a Development Manager who will have an integral impact in developing outstanding commercial led mixed-use development schemes in Central London.
- Reporting to the Development Director, the Development Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of a portfolio of sites at various phases.
- You will lead an internal project team consisting of land, design, technical, commercial and construction professionals and relevant external consultants.
- Leading schemes through planning, design, construction, pre-leasing / sales
- You will have experience of working for a developer,or professional organisation with the ability to manage all aspects of a project from land acquisition to project start.
- A natural leader you will have experience of managing teams and programming whilst driving and delivering projects.
- Experience of dealing with local authorities and knowledge of the planning system is desirable.
- Managing leasing, planning, site assembly, design, managing project teams and external resources.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7970 9642.
More searches like this
- Project Management Surveyor £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Regeneration & Sustainability Surveyor £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Residential Investment & Development Surveyor £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Planning & Development Surveyor £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)