Financial Controller – Head of FP&A
A leading international real estate provider is looking to fill their Financial Controller Head of FP&A position. They offer their clients a comprehensive range of services across the real estate lifecycle including property development, transaction, consulting, valuation, property management and investment management.
Reporting to the Finance Director, this role provides an excellent opportunity for strategic decision-making by liaising with key members of both finance and non-finance teams, challenging their assumptions and helping them to ensure the best rate of return for capital employed is achieved. The post-holder will be a member of the UK management team with a focus on FP&A and supporting the Corporate Finance team, contributing to a better understanding of services, products and business lines to maximise profitability.
• Degree level education
• Qualified member of an accountancy body (ACA/ACCA or CIMA) or holder of an equivalent qualification
• Advanced MS Office skills (particularly Excel)
• Experience with using other reporting systems would be advantageous
• Substantial post-qualified experience
• Strong business partnering skills
• Thorough understanding of P&L activity
• Strong accounting skills
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
• Strong experience of management reporting and commercial finance covering: budgeting and forecasting, financial modelling, pricing, KPI analysis etc.
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Demonstrable record of delivery in a senior finance position with exposure to FP&A, commercial finance and corporate accounting.
• Robust character with confidence in challenging existing protocol and stakeholders
Contact: Richard Lloyd