Senior Associate - Property Management
Are you an Associate/Associate Director looking to progress your career within a highly respected market-leading company? If so, I may have just the role for you.
The successful applicant will be appointed as a Senior Associate within the London Property Management team and responsible for a diverse commercial portfolio across London and the South East region. You will also be responsible for the management of a number of property managers, graduates, administrative staff and on-site staff. You will be required to maintain regular and direct communication with the client (an institutional investor) and a number of other property managers.
My client are one of the UK's leading independent commercial property management specialists with a fantastic client base. They pride themselves on the service they deliver to client which is centred around the fundamentals of property management. The service they offer is nationwide utilising the local knowledge of over 500 employees and Partners across 11 UK offices with an ever-growing presence in Europe.
The duties of the role include but are not limited to;
- Supporting the Client Director in developing the client relationship, including client liaison and reporting, developing and implementing management initiatives throughout their national portfolio.
- Managing a team of Surveyors and on-site staff.
- The management of a large mixed portfolio including properties within Industrial, Offices and Retail Sectors.
- Assist in the management of client relationships and all portfolio wide matters such as monthly client reporting, quarterly KPI reporting, managing collation of environmental data etc.
- Support and assist clients in connection with value enhancement opportunities including; rent review, letting and lease renewal programs.
- Work closely with Asset Managers and tenants to maintain and build strong relationships.
- Management of rental and other income including tenant indebtedness.
- Dealing with tenant applications for consent to assign, sublet and alter.
- Ensuring tenants' compliance with lease obligations in relation to use and maintenance obligations.
- Preparation and administration of service charge expenditure.
- Overseeing the provision of common services to properties and tenants.
- Ensuring compliance with legislation including Health and Safety and other regulations.
- Assisting clients in the acquisition and disposal of properties.
- Working with Landlords and tenants on all other matters relating to the clients' property portfolio.
- Liaising with client's agents, solicitors and other consultants.
- Assist in the on-boarding process and training of new team members, including conducting initial interviews
The successful candidate will be;
- An experienced property manager with significant commercial experience
- Experience at management level
- A Chartered Surveyor
- An ability to problem solve
- An ability to lead, motivate and develop other team members
If this position is of interest, please submit your CV or get in touch for an informal discussion on the details below;
/ 020 7766 9062