Senior / QS – North West – Salary to £55,000 (DOE)
About the Client:
An established and renowned developer who produce in excess of 200 units throughout North West.
A business formed from strong beliefs and values, they are sympathetic to both local architecture and the surrounding countryside and are committed to providing family homes in which their customers can fulfil their expectations of lifestyle.
About the role:
Reporting to the Commercial Director you will manage processes and deliverables for tender procedure and resourcing of sub-contractors (placing orders, site pre-start, CVR & reporting, final accounts etc), ensuring that activities are commercially viable, deliver the business plan and maximise profits.
What We're Looking for:
• Significant knowledge of the house building industry
• Good IT skills, specifically MS Excel
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and key colleagues
• Excellent communication skills and problem solving skills
• Experience of working with and managing sub-contractors
You are an tenacious professional who demonstrates strong skills in leadership, management, negotiation and influencing with a high level of ability to gather, analyse and interpret commercial data.
To apply to for this role please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 16437030