Senior Land Manager – West or East Midlands – Salary range is £70,000 to £90,000
About the Client:
A residential developer who have an outstanding reputation for acquiring land, achieving planning consent and then selling the land on to other developers. My client will also build out on these sites should it fit in with their product and business plan i.e. unit numbers and design types. They invest in both green and brownfield land which is either conditional or unconditional, offer an outstanding reputation, strong branding and straight forward / simple ‘sign off’ process.
About the role:
- Reporting to the Managing Director you will be accountable for buying land with a 2 – 5 year turnaround. Sites can be located anywhere in the Midlands however the focal point is Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Leicestershire and Northamptonshire.
- This is a true land buying role – you will not be accountable for taking land through the planning process.
- You will be supported in your day to day activity by a team of experienced land & planning professionals and there’s no complicated appraisal or ‘formal’ sign off process in place – if the land makes a profit it will be considered !
What We're Looking for:
- The successful candidate is a either an ambitious Land Manager or an established Senior Land Manager seeking autonomy and an environment which allows you to buy land.
- You are a disciplined self-starter who is able to operate under your own initiative. You are also a driven and ambitious deal maker with a demonstrable track record of buying land.
- You are an excellent communicator with outstanding problem solving and organisational skills, you have an entrepreneurial bent and a pride in your performance
To apply to for this role please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 16452890