Senior Land Manager – North West – Salary range is £70,000 to £90,000 (DOE)
About the Client:
- My client is a privately owned entrepreneurial developer specializing in the production of non-standard schemes throughout the North West.
- They are an established and cash rich business. The management team are an engaging and encouraging group of professionals who have a very honest, down to earth and positive approach to business.
- They are looking to recruit a land professional who can support their growth plans. Someone who can work within a values based environment and increase the already impressive level of land buying within the region.
About the role:
- Reporting to the Managing Director you will be accountable for buying land for immediate use through the North West.
- This is a true land buying role – you will not be accountable for taking land through the planning process.
- You will be supported in your day to day activity by a team of experienced land & planning professionals and there’s no complicated appraisal or ‘formal’ sign off process in place – if the land makes a profit it will be considered
What We're Looking for:
- The successful candidate is a either an ambitious Land Manager or an established Senior Land Manager seeking autonomy and an environment which allows you to buy land.
- You are a disciplined self-starter who is able to operate under your own initiative. You are also a driven and ambitious deal maker with a demonstrable track record of buying land.
- You are an excellent communicator with outstanding problem solving and organisational skills, you have an entrepreneurial bent and a pride in your performance
To apply to for this role please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 16452920