Licensed and Leisure Surveyor
Client / Job / Person Spec Details
A leading property specialist is actively seeking a General Practice Surveyor to join the team on a full time, permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity for a hungry, driven and ambitious valuation surveyor from the retail / leisure practice environment or another retail occupier with the benefit of working in a sizeable team offering career development opportunities. This will be a very high profile role in a fast-paced and exciting part of the business, driving change, managing property & valuation.
- Providing valuation and professional consultancy to trading businesses
- Work with a mixture of trading businesses in the licensed & leisure sector
- Provide valuation for secured lending & taxation purposes and portfolio valuations
- Meeting clients and business development
- Experienced Valuation or General Practice Surveyor
- Commercial with strong negotiation and business development skill
- Previous experience of trade valuations preferred
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ PQE
- MRICS or FRICS