Senior Land Manager
A great opportunity has arisen to join one of the most well-respected house builders as Senior Land Manager. Reporting into the Land Director you will tasked with sourcing and acquiring land across the Northern Hampshire, Surrey and Berkshire.
You will be an experienced Land Manager or Senior Land Manager who has a background and demonstrable history of buying sites in the region. You will be either an ambitious Land Manager ready to make the next step up or an experienced Senior Land Manager looking for their next challenge.
The business is a very dynamic and entrepreneurial one and as such you will be given a high level of autonomy to grow and develop the business unit as you see fit. This is a real opportunity to grow and develop your career to managing director level at a fast pace.
Critically and firstly you will be a born deal maker and have a track record of doing 2 - 4 land deals a year.
• Degree qualified and ideal property related
• Natural born deal maker doing 2-4 land deals a year consistently.
• Currently working for either a national residential developer or high profile investor or agency.
• A strong network of contacts in the land agency world.
• Determined, hungry and ambitious.
• Ability to work autonomously and independently from the rest of the team.
More searches like this
- Housing & Social Residential £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in Newbury
- Regeneration & Sustainability Residential £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in Newbury
- Residential Investment & Development Residential £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in Newbury
- Retail & Leisure Residential £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in Newbury
- Agency & Leasing Residential £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in Newbury