ASSOCIATE / ASSOCIATE PARTNER / PARTNER
5 days left
- Full Time
Associate / Associate Partner / Partner
Carter Jonas is now seeking an experienced professional to join the Commercial Property and Asset Management team in Oxford at either Associate, Associate Partner, or Partner Level. This is a fantastic opportunity to assist in the growth of the team and will include management of both people and finances to achieve and exceed budget; strengthening Carter Jonas’ profile within this market.
You will have ideally be MRICS, have proven experience within Commercial Property Management, and a good working knowledge of L&T Act 1954, L&T Cov. Act 1995, plus other appropriate legislation. Experience of managing a team is essential, although we would be willing to consider a senior surveyor that is extremely driven and wanting to progress up to the next level.
Location Oxford, Summertown
Function Property Management
Contract Type Permanent
Working Hours Full Time
Ref No 436
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting with management of the Oxford Office Commercial Property & Asset Management department
- Liaison with the Head of Commercial Client accounting to help deliver a first class client service
- Collection of rents and other monies due, including chasing of arrears
- Assisting with the preparation of service charge budgets and issue of certificates and additional invoices following service charge reconciliation.
- Administration of property insurance including apportionment of premiums, raising and issue of invoices
- Maintaining property inspection schedules, arranging annual and other inspections as necessary
- Assisting with annual, monthly and other inspections
- Dealing with rent reviews and lease renewals.
- Identifying and implementing asset management opportunities
- Liaising with Clients, tenants and contractors.
- Providing accurate, timely client reports.
- Organising repair and maintenance work, including liaising with tenants and contractors, arranging access and checking that works are completed
- Using and assisting with the maintenance of records on the TRAMPS property management and accounting system
To apply for this role, or for more information, please click the apply button.