Real Estate Analyst , New Private Equity Firm
I am currently retained by a Boutique Mayfair based Private Equity firm that is currently acquiring a large amount of London office investments and developments. They are backed by a number of far eastern private investors, making the business very dynamic in terms of risk and investment strategy.
Although currently Central London office focused, the business has been looking at multi-family residential and hotel investments nationally. This role will be a very interesting opportunity for an individual currently in an analytical role with a real estate investor.
- 1+ years experience in an analytical role with a real estate investor
- Experience in working for an investor or Developer
- Preferably 3-5 years or more within real estate
- Ability to work well in a small team
- Highly numerical with extensive complex analysis experience
- Experience in both reporting and presenting to investors
For more information please contact Seb on +44 (0) 20 3056 0291 or firstname.lastname@example.org .