We are looking for an Office Manager to plan, direct and coordinate all the organization’s operations and property management. You will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective systems and strategies. You will manage a team of property managers and administrators.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a secure and growing property company Jaspar has over 40 years of experience in mixed-use property development in London and the South East. We are a successful, well-financed family business with an expanding professional team. We are seeking a bright, driven, ‘hands on’/ passionate person with experience, keen to join a growing and motivated team. You will be well compensated for strong performance and will play a key role in our team.
- Ensure the management of buildings and properties is efficient and cost effective
- Dealing with HR related issues and paperwork, including recruitment of new staff
- Integrate systems between departments to improve efficiency
- Create and systems and processes within the property management and admin department
- You will be responsible for managing a team of administrators and property managers
- Create an operations manual for the office
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Proven 5+ years’ experience as an Office manager ideally in the Property industry
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Hands on experience with IT systems and hardware
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Leadership and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest and implement improvements
- Bonus Package added
To apply for this role, or for more information, please click the apply button.