I am working with the leading strategic land promotion business in the UK who want to appoint a new Land Director. The business is very entrepreneurial and have a strong track record in buying off market sites and getting the planning gain and have an increase portfolio of strategic land.
Because of this they are looking to recruit a strategic land director with extensive experience in acquiring strategic sites and ideally with a strong demonstrable track record in the South East. The business is growing rapidly and they have a large amount of cash in reserve ready to spend on new land acquisitions so you will be given a sizeable war chest to play with.
You will be an experienced director who has a portable book of contacts in the strategic land market. It is essential that you have a demonstrable background in acquiring large high profile sites in and around London and South East
Because of the fast paced growth of the business you will be expected to build a team around you so you must be used to growing and managing a team of land buyers and planners.
You will be expected to help write and then deliver the next 3 year business strategy so you must be used to handling P&L reporting and finances. You will report directly into the main board and will form part of the senior management team.
On offer is a very unique opportunity to join a dynamic and fast growing company and be a part of its future success. You will be remunerated extremely well and can expect to share in the profit and future growth of the business with a sizeable six figure package.
- Degree qualified (property related) and ideally MBA
- Very experienced strategic land professional with a portable book of contacts in the strategic market
- Demonstratable track record of acquiring high profile sites
- Worked at one of the leading strategic land promoters or property developers.
- Have managed large internal and external teams
- Background of writing and then delivering business strategies
- Very very ambitious and money motivated.