Senior Land Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
I am currently searching for a Senior Land Manager to join a very reputable team based in Chelmsford. The firm are very well funded and are looking to purchase enough land to support in excess of 900 units in the next year. They will typically purchase sites the can accommodate no less than 100 units they target sites between 250 and 500 units and no site is too large for them.
The office for the Senior Land Manager is in Chelmsford and covers Essex, Suffolk and Norfolk. They have a satellite office in Norwich so can offer flexibility in terms of being office based. The ideal Senior Land Manager will have experience not only in immediate land opportunities but also in bringing strategic sites forward. They have several strategic sites that will need attention but the main-focus for the role is to go out and purchase new sites.
The main responsibilities for the Senior Land Manager are:
- The identification and acquisition of sites in keeping with the companies objectives
- To progress the strategic sites that already have option agreements
- Work alongside the Director to ensure the team is fully resourced
- Carry out detailed appraisals on appropriate sites
- Support the Land Managers/Buyers in managing the acquisition of sites and monitor the sites through
- Undertake community engagements as necessary.
The ideal Senior Land Manager will:
- Be familiar with all aspects of Land acquisition
- Have a sound understanding of the geographical area they are covering
- Have worked within Essex, Suffolk and Norfolk before
- Knowledge of key land owners, business owners and key players in relevant organisations
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
To apply for this role or to find out more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 3056 0289
Apply for Senior Land Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly