Property Acquisition Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
Position: Property Acquisitions Manager
Salary: £40-£45k (DUE) + bonus + company car
Location: North West UK (cover in other parts of the country maybe required, travel involved)
Company: Regard Group Health and Social Care Provider
Scope of the Job:
To be responsible for the acquisition of new properties / sites in line with the company’s growth strategy and occupancy targets to provide bespoke, quality, fit for purpose accommodation for people with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health needs and Acquired Brain Injuries.
- Site finding, as per the location strategy and agreed requirements;
- Negotiating purchase price; agreeing heads of terms; apply market knowledge and our key financial, legal and building specification criteria to the negotiations; seek compromise when appropriate, securing best value for the company.
- Prepare feasibility studies/ site appraisals on each acquisition, seeking business case approval including hurdle ratings, Internal Rate of Return etc.;
- Ensure correct planning is in place, legal and other conveyancing Due Diligence is carried out fully and resolved to achieve a successful legal completion.
- Ensure properties match criteria to provide fit for purpose accommodation and returns.
- Act as an effective stakeholder manager between the operational business users, BD team and Senior Management team, ensuring effective communication and reporting, including review and following change control processes.
Qualified Chartered Surveyor (MRICS)
To apply for this role, or for more information, please click the 'Apply' button today.
Apply for Property Acquisition Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Asset & Fund Management Planner £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Greater Manchester
- Construction Planner £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Greater Manchester
- Environmental/Health & Safety Planner £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Greater Manchester
- General Practice Planner £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Greater Manchester
- Project Management Planner £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Greater Manchester