Head of Luxembourg Office – PE/RE Investment Services
Client / Job / Person Spec Details
Our client is an established PE/RE alternative investment services business with a strong track record who are now looking for an experienced Director to join their Luxembourg office. This role will report directly to the Managing Director in Luxembourg. The Head of Lux will act as a key influencer and decision maker delivering a strategic business plan designed to optimise team performance and client service delivery. You will be expected to input to, and understand key business messages (internally and externally) on a variety of matters and act to positively support and promote continual improvement.
- Complete market/product/competitor analysis in order to inform strategic decision-making.
- Undertake additional directorships on behalf of Clients as required.
- Forge and develop strong relationships with speculative clients with business growth as the objective.
- Prepare and maintain a 3 year business plan (updated annually) setting out key strategic objectives and forecast P&L for the Luxembourg office.
- Take responsibility for the revenue and cost of revenue within the Luxembourg P&L.
- Identify the current and future optimal team structure for the office and lead on meeting current and evolving recruitment requirements.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key service provider contacts (legal, accountancy, tax, compliance) as part of the wider business development process.
- Contribute to cross-jurisdictional relationships within the Group.
- As a member of the senior management team, provide oversight of staff to ensure client service excellence within a team based environment. When required to do so, offer additional support on client facing matters (including as an authorised signatory).
- Promote a culture that delivers objective driven client service excellence combined alongside high staff morale and optimal performance (individual, team and group level).
- Adhere to the Group’s frameworks, policies and, demonstrating awareness driven by sound judgement and responsible risk management.
- Report and escalate promptly all-risk incidents/issues in accordance with internal policy – thus promoting and embracing a continual improvement culture.
Essential Skills/ Experience:
- Professional Qualification (ACCA/ACA/Legal) with at least 7 years’ PQE
- Proven experience within a funds environment is essential (RE/PE asset class is advantageous)
- Must have demonstrable Director level experience with strong organisational and leadership abilities
- Experience of managing client relationships and resolving client concerns
- Experience of working closely with a wider leadership team and positive outcomes
- Ideal candidate would be a strong communicator and fluent in English
- To apply please contact Kevin Mutembi on 0207 970 9645 or email@example.com