- You will be directly reporting to the Regional Director, whilst working within the rest of the Business Agency team.
- You will be required to build the client base in your region. This involves liaising with existing clients and create new business.
- It is important to have a good understanding of valuation methods as you will be involved in the estimation of retail property.
- The marketing and promotion of properties for sale. This includes organising and carrying out viewings.
- Identifying clients' needs and advising them on what properties to buy.
- Advising clients/buyers throughout the sales process as well as all other third parties including mortgage brokers, solicitors, surveyors and other agents;
- Knowledge of property trends of the local retail markets.
- To manage queries over the phone and telephone.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in estate agency is essential. Commercial Retail experience is preferred but not essential.
- Candidates must be adept in communication and negotiation.
- Strong IT skills with solid understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate knowledge of the property sector.
- Good understanding of relevant legislation.
- This role is open to candidates from all academic backgrounds but a real estate related degree is preferable.
- Salesforce experience is desirable but not essential.