Commercial Mortgage Broker
My client a Commercial Mortgage Brokerage is looking to for a new Finance Consultant to join their team. They are looking for someone who will be able to assist their clients to refinance, purchase or expand their business(es) by arranging commercial mortgages.
The client is a commercial mortgage specialist who have a multitude of different products in order to work with a variety of clients, including Hotel, Care Homes/Pharmaceutical and Commercial Development Mortgages. This positions them strongly as a market leading firm in the space.
The successful candidate will have a strong finance background in business development with a particular interest in any exposure to the Care Homes and Pharmaceutical side of the industry. They will be required to source and present debt facilities to their clients which will include access to a database of existing clients but the ability to bring and on board new clients is paramount.
The role will entail:
- Arranging debt funding for a range of operators in various different sectors
- Create close working relationships with clients to maximise the relationship and enable opportunities to cross sell across the business
- Prepare, finalise and submit credit applications on behalf of the clients
- Maintain and develop relationships with lending institutions
The successful candidate will:
- Two years of sales experience with property finance
- Ideally have experience dealing with commercial mortgages in the care homes and pharmaceutical industry
- Degree level educated
The role is paying a salary of circa £50,000 - £55,000 with a commission structure on top.
If the above is of interest to you please get in touch today with Will Matterson at Deverell Smith on:
020 7291 0910