Real Estate Data/Investment Analyst - Investment Boutique
Real Estate Investment/Data Analyst - London
A reputable London based Investment Boutique is looking to hire a new Data Analyst to their team. The floor is made up of around 27 people, and they currently hold £4bn of UK commercial property assets under management.
In this role you would be reporting directly to the Head of Strategy, providing data analysis, strategic reports and presentations. The role would provide a huge amount of exposure to investment acquisition, strategy, asset management and would allow you to rapidly build your network in the real estate market.
- Technologically and numerically strong?
- Skilled on excel with experience of using VBA?
- Competent in amending and using financial models?
- Hard working and focussed with a keen eye for detail and accuracy?
Responsibilities of the role:
- Implement/lead projects to improve client reporting and analysis
- Assist the Head of Business Development to prepare pitches and undertake client due diligence
- Present internal reports, and house and client performance analysis
- Produce client portfolio performance analytics, strategic reports and presentations alongside the Head of Strategy
- Collate, provision and check data to the performance benchmarking service
- Respond to ad hoc colleague and client requests for analysis
- Maintain the analytical databases
If you would like to apply for this position, please contact me for a confidential chat via:
Phone: 020 3056 0284
Apply for Real Estate Data/Investment Analyst - Investment Boutique
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly