Land & Acquisitions Manager
Local Authority (Development Company) Opportunity!
Are you an experienced Land & Acquisitions Manager who is looking for an exciting Public Sector role with a commercial edge? If so, look no further!
- Experience & proven track record with all aspects of new build, residential & mixed-use development
- Full, working knowledge & practical experience of development appraisal software
- Experience in 'brownfield' development & legal encumbrances
- Landlord & Tenant Act familiarity & legal knowledge, ('54 Act, etc.)
- Planning requirements and negotiations
- Knowledge of current build costs
- Experience of mitigating Development risks
- Public/private sector experience
Please note, there is scope for this position to transition to a permanent contract, with a salary of up to £70k + benefits.
Interested? APPLY NOW!