Sustainability & Environmental Portfolio Manager
Sustainability & Environmental Impact Manager. Our Client is a renowned, established investment management firm with a growing Real Estate portfolio of over £30bn assets under management. This prestigious company operates worldwide within public and private investments. The firm are currently searching for an Environmental & Sustainability Impact Manager to focus on Residential and Commercial property across the UK to join their growing team.
The Successful candidate will perform the following duties:
- Supporting the Director on the operational delivery of Environmental and Sustainability impacts across both the residential and commercial estates, ensuring all data is accurate and up to date and legislative developments are monitored and acted upon as appropriate such as Waste Management, EPC ratings, Energy Management, fire strategy, pollution and flood risk plans.
- Actively support stakeholder engagement programmes, encouraging community engagement through a working partnership with the appointed Property Managers.
- Delivering environmental risk management policies and ensuring legal teams are focussed on supporting best practice, actively seeking to include environmental green lease clauses and other appropriate ESG commitments in new and renewed letting negotiations.
- Assisting in the delivery of the policy and policy statements, including H&S Policies and Anti-Slavery Policy delivery.
- Ensuring the delivery of the sustainability roadmap for the PRS estate, driving innovation and supporting initiatives designed to continually improve the delivery objectives.
- Managing the collation of data and other information necessary for the Annual Report, including Case Study management in conjunction with Property Managers and risk management statistical analysis as required.
- Supporting health & safety and risk performance across the residential portfolio, driving achievement against agreed KPI's through the establishment of reporting and monitoring protocols and processes as well as oversight of the Property Managers, external managers and any others responsible for H&S.
- Ensuring the implementation of ongoing best practice risk initiatives, driving the holistic risk approach throughout both the PRS schemes and across the wider residential estates, liaising as necessary with other colleagues in the commercial and mixed use portfolios.
- Support the Asset Risk management programme and ensure all specific residential compliance requirements are met.
- Supporting the Director in the management of the residential insurance placement, ensuring that best coverage is achieved on each property, working alongside the appointed brokers and other insurance professionals; ensure construction insurances are in place as appropriate, maintaining accurate records, claims management is controlled and supporting the delivery of the insurance risk management programme.
The Person: The successful candidate MUST have some experience in Sustainability and Environmental matters on either a residential or commercial portfolio and you will have an understanding of property management and service charge budgets so a professional qualification such as IRPM/MRICS/IEMA would be beneficial. The candidate must be willing to travel across the country to visit the sites monthly. This is a great opportunity to work for an Investment company and grow their S&E department.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook