Interim Valuation Surveyor
My London based client is looking for an Interim Valuation Surveyor to join their team and contribute in clearing a backlog of valuations on their large housing portfolio.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Undertake residential valuations of properties for Right to Buy and auxiliary sales by ensuring best value for the organisation.
- Undertake valuations in relation to requests by leaseholders for variation of their leases, lease extensions and additional demised space including loft conversions.
- Use best practice from the private and public sector in relation to general estates work and property management work
- Prepare options reports on residential properties the Council own for senior officers.
- Undertake valuations of properties earmarked for the Disposals Programme and to manage this programme including working with external consultants
The successful candidate will need a minimum of 5 years' experience in valuations, particularly in Right to Buy vals. Please note, you do not need to be a registered valuer!
This is an immediate requirement and will be a 3-6 month contract with the potential to extend.
If you are interested in this position, please get in touch ASAP!
More searches like this
- General Practice Surveyor £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Landlord & Tenant Surveyor £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Valuation Surveying & Rating Surveying Surveyor £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Property Management Surveyor £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)