Are you a Development Surveyor looking for a long- term development opportunity working direct for the investor?
A private property company is seeking a Development Manager to take ownership of a flagship residential led scheme on a greenfield site in West Norfolk based from the head office.
The Development Manager will be responsible for leading two major development opportunities across both residential and commercial uses.
Residential; the delivery of approximately 250 new homes for which planning has been granted together with strategic planning for a second phase of development.
Commercial; the promotion and planning on a large-scale site that has been earmarked for commercial use with previous proposals supported by the Local Authority.
The Development Manager will be responsible for leading this project from 'cradle-to-grave' becoming the public face of the project.
Stakeholder engagement is a key part of this role as you will represent the landowner across a wide range of stakeholders and might include joining local forums and action groups.
The successful applicant will have the following: -
- Ideally be RICS Qualified with 8 to 10 years industry experience
- Worked on development projects (both consultancy and development companies will be considered)
- Experience of project delivery (ideally have worked on JVs)
- Extensive experience on development appraisals
- Good understanding of building and planning regulations
- Strong written and verbal communication
This is an exciting opportunity to a join well backed company to focus on a long- term development in an area that is going through significant regeneration in a market town.
To be considered please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org