Beach Baker is currently working with a global property & facilities consultancy to recruit a Facilities Administrator to support the Regional Facilities Manager with a portfolio of multi-tenanted properties across London and the South East.
This person will provide administrative and secretarial support to the Facilities Management team including:
- To maintain internal systems and advise the regional team on administrative best practice.
- Ensure the regional team administration is up to date and current always including diary management.
- Maintain electronic filing systems, ensuring consistency and support to the management team where required.
- Support the Regional Facilities Manager where required with meetings, setting up meetings, agendas, taking minutes and circulating as required.
- Provide support and guidance to the Senior Operational team as and when required.
- To support the Regional Facilities Manager to ensure that all key KPI are delivered.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an enthusiastic and confident Administrator, preferably with previous property/facilities management experience. They should have good communication skills with the ability to establish a strong working relationship with clients.
To apply for this role please contact Belinda Sheridan on 0207 7345856 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to get back to all applications; however, due to the volume of applications we receive, we aren't always able to do so. If you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.